Find embed code of the video, insert it into post or page as plain html.
I. Open the YouTube video you want to insert
II. Find the EMBED code
- Below the lower right corner of the video, click SHARE;
- On the lower right corner of the poped up box, click EMBED;
3. When the Embed Video box pops up, as shown in the picture below, click COPY in the lower right corner.
II. Insert into post/page
- Go to the post/page you want to insert the video to;
- Click Text on the upper right corner of the main editing area, right next to Visual;
(This switchs the editor to html model, you may see some html code here if you have some other contents. Don’t panic.)
- Paste the code you copied from the previous step to where you want to insert it to.
- Once you done all editing, click Publish/Update as how you normally publish post.
All done. Here’s an example: